Sales Administrator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Islington, London
Permanent Islington, London | £21k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-09-28 28 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 28 November 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Administrator to be based at their thriving office in Islington.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the negotiators by arranging viewings, answering incoming calls, advertising property particulars online and chasing vendors
- Being proactive in providing administrative support for branch staff
- Actively seek opportunities to improve branch procedures and share knowledge with other coordinators
- Liaising with negotiators and clients to resolve problems.
- Demonstrating the ability to provide cover in the absence of a negotiator to ensure consistent customer service
- Building productive team relationships and contribute proactively to team activities
- Organising photography and floor-plans
- General office management.
Skills & competencies:
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
The package on offer for this role will very much depend on the level of relevant experience and ability of the successful candidate but will be in the region of £21,000 to £25,000, plus excellent company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com