Sales Administrator at this award-winning Estate Agency in Camberley, Surrey
Permanent Camberley, Surrey | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2019-04-09 09 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 09 June 2019
This market-leading and award-winning estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team. The role will be based at our client’s successful branch in Camberley which is continuing to go through rapid changes with major investments in the area.
To be considered for this position, you will have a good administration background and preferably have at least 1 years’ experience within estate agency.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Updating property database software with data, correspondence and documentation
- Producing a variety of correspondence and documents including valuation and instruction letters and other property details
- Uploading and advertising properties listed
- Monitoring, growing and updating company social media platforms
- General office administration
- Taking photos
- Floor plans
- ID checks.
- Previous experience within estate agency
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £18,000 to £23,000 and parking will be provided. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.