Trainee – Graduate – Residential Sales Negotiator – Estate Agency – Surbiton
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-01-20 20 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 20 March 2017
This is a superb career opportunity for an ambitious Sales Negotiator to join this leading independent estate agency in Surbiton, Surrey
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience within sales as well as a personable and confident approach.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
This is a first class opportunity for progression, as there are other offices locally, and for the right individual there will be the potential to progress towards management in the future.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £12,000 to £15,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or allowance will be provided. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com