Residential Sales Manager – Estate Agency
Permanent Earls Court, London | £30k to £100k Inc Benefits OTE 100000
Job Posted: 2015-04-27 27 April 2015 Closing date for applications: 27 June 2015
This leading estate agency with a network of offices throughout London is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager for their well-located Earl’s Court office in London, SW5.
This is one of the company’s more profitable offices, with the support of a strong team of 4 sales negotiators in situ. Whilst business levels are currently very good, the company believe there is still the potential to drive the business even further forward.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have a demonstrable track record in branch management, and have excellent listing/valuations experience, ideally within the local market.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management and development of the team
- Working with the directors in the development of the business plan
- Management of the department budget
- Managing the Profit & Loss of the office
- Maintaining strong business relationships
- Identifying areas of growth and developing these
To be considered, you should have the following:
- At least 3-5 years experience in residential estate agency
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to manage a profit centre and work strategically
- A full and clean UK Drivers Licence
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of at least £30,000 and an extremely attractive commission package with uncapped earning potential. In the first instance, the employer will look to guarantee a salary for three months, thereafter the annual earnings should be in the region of £80-100,000 depending on the levels of business achieved. This role will also come with a car allowance of c. £5,000 per annum.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com