Residential Sales and Lettings Manager – Well Established Chartered Surveyor Firm – Hunstanton, Norfolk
Permanent Hunstanton, Norfolk | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-08-18 18 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a very well established, independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers and Valuers and is one of the oldest practices in the UK. The role will be based in their successful branch in Hunstanton, Norfolk.
Our client provides a professional and personal service to clients seeking to buy, sell or let homes throughout Norfolk. They are currently looking for an experienced Residential Sales and Lettings Manager to manage the branch.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a similar role for at least 3 years, as well as possessing excellent communication and customer service skills as the company has attained an enviable reputation in the area.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Winning instructions at the best fee possible
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and a bonus scheme enabling the successful candidate to earn in between £30,000 to £40,000 or more dependent on office performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays from 9am to 12pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.