Residential Lettings / Short Lets Manager for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Oxford City, Oxfordshire
Permanent Oxford City, Oxfordshire | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-07-15 15 July 2020 Closing date for applications: 21 July 2020
This privately-owned estate agency is looking to recruit a dynamic and conscientious individual to oversee the Lettings and Short Lets department in Oxford City. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within a varied role, allowing you to gain a well-rounded view of the industry.
The ideal candidate will add to the existing positive, supportive and dynamic team at the Oxford City branch and will know the local Oxford area well. Our client is looking for someone that can hit the ground running and achieve fantastic results!
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall performance running of the departments
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with landlords/property owners
- Meeting new and existing clients and carrying out property valuations to a high standard for lettings and short lets, understanding the local market
- Generating new business opportunities
- Keeping up to date with legislation changes ensuring all processes and documents are compliant
- Lettings and short let administration including carrying out right to rent checks, tenant referencing, preparing tenancy agreements and other associated paperwork
- Liaising with property owners with interior design improvements and ensuring the property is marketed to its full potential
- Negotiating tenancy terms for new tenancies and renewals
- Registering new tenants and match appropriate tenants to properties on and off market
- Arranging and attend property viewings with effective diary management
- Managing the return of damage deposits for short let guests
- Commissioning any necessary maintenance work or supplementary services required to maintain properties to a high standard, controlling the quality of contractors
- Being responsible for the emergency telephone dealing with any maintenance reports as per scheduled rota.
- Previous experience in the residential lettings industry
- Experience of short lets preferred but not essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner & client service skills
- Outstanding problem solver
- Ability to use and understand CRM systems
- Excellent communicator
- Good local knowledge
- Good MS Word, Excel & Outlook skills
- Keen to progress
- Team player
- A balance of assertiveness and diplomacy.
The package for this role will include a basic in the region of £25,000 dependent on the level of experience, plus on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000. Benefits include, superb opportunities for career progression, company pension, company events, an excellent holiday package, paid ARLA membership, early finish on Friday and Saturday and much more!
The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.30pm, Friday 9am to 4.30pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a scheduled rota from 9am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.