Residential Lettings Coordinator for a Major London Landlord in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, Central London | £28k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2017-08-02 02 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 02 October 2017
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to work with this major London landlord based in Marylebone. This central London estate comprises of property assets worth billions of pounds, including residential, retail and offices.
The estate handles most matters in-house, including management, lettings, project management, acquisitions and rent reviews.
They are currently looking to recruit a Residential Lettings Coordinator to join their team in their central London office. To be considered for this role you should have relevant industry experience, preferably in Property Management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the company’s marketing website
- Maintaining and updating databases ensuring property records are accurate
- Arranging/attending agent meetings, when required, including the production of minutes and records of the meetings
- Obtaining, checking and verifying of third party references and supporting documentation received directly or from the panel of agents on behalf of prospective tenants
- Preparing accurate tenancy agreements for prospective tenancies
- Checking of tenancy agreements prepared by the letting agents for processing to completion stage
- Preparing Letting notifications for processing by the Finance Team.
- Instructing the Finance Team to set up tenant deposit accounts in accordance with statutory requirements
- Notifying and registering tenants’ deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme in compliance with statutory requirements
- Notifying the Local Authority and utility suppliers of tenant details for council tax liability and utility charges
- Processing supplier invoices in readiness for payment by the Finance Team
- Preparing rent arrears schedules for recovery action by the Residential Team, including the typing of rent arrears letters to tenants requesting payment
- General secretarial duties when required – audio and copy typing for the Residential Team.
- Good administrative and keyboard skills
- Computer literate – Excel spreadsheets, photo shop and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Conscientious and hardworking
The company are offering an attractive salary for this role of £28,000 to £32,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.