Residential Development Consultant – Land & New Homes Division – London Estate Agency
Permanent , London | £50k to £75k Inc Benefits OTE 75000
Job Posted: 2017-05-12 12 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 July 2017
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a Residential Development Consultant to join this highly-regarded Property Services company. With a well-located network of offices throughout the capital, they specialise in all aspects of Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Land & New Homes, Surveying and Financial Services. This role will offer genuine career progression with a comprehensive training programme offering development and support in the process.
With ambitious plans to expand their busy Land & New Homes Division, the company is looking to recruit an experienced Land and New Homes Development Consultant who is driven and confident, and has a proven track record in the property field. Ideally you will have had transactional experience of land acquisition, possibly having worked as a Land Buyer for an estate agency or a developer directly.
Your role will involve identifying land and development opportunities, negotiating on behalf of land owners to secure land sales and forthcoming new development sales; in addition, you will be expected to pro-actively generate new development instructions.
A typical day will include:
- Maintaining contact with, and meeting developer clients
- Regularly liaising with local managers and staff
- Monitoring the progress of consultancy files, and other sites within the company’s core postcode areas
- Targeting new development instructions and new acquisition opportunities to help generate future business.
If you are a team player with the following skill sets and experience, then this could be an exciting career opportunity for you:
- Proven experience in gaining instructions, preferably in Land and New Homes
- A high standard of organisation and punctuality
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Self-motivation and drive
- The ability to negotiate and work to your own initiative
- Sound business ethics
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, a guaranteed pool commission of their new homes sales business and an attractive personal commission based on land and investment business secured. A fully expensed company Audi or BMW will also be provided. This is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org