Residential Admin Support – Mayfair
Permanent , London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: Closing date for applications:
This is an excellent opportunity to join the world’s leading commercial real estate company. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management; corporate services; facilities and project management; investment management; capital markets; appraisal and valuation; research; and consulting.
In Central London, this company advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom.
- To maintain all invoice processing at an acceptable level whilst completing all daily functions of the role and general administration duties. To ensure that the functions and processes are carried out within agreed timelines and processing targets achieved.
- To ensure that the department SLA meet for responses to both telephone and email queries.
- Liaising with the Sales, Lettings & PM heads /team administrators/fee earners across the mid-town, west end and Canary Wharf offices, to gather all billing information.
- Liaising with Shared Service Centre (SSC) to register new clients where applicable
- To be a point of contact for all queries flagged by the SSC and to follow up and action as necessary.
- Setting up new projects on the PeopleSoft system where necessary
- Keeping the SSC up-to-date with any client address changes
- Ensuring AML documentation has been gathered and forwarded to compliance officer / SSC where necessary.
- Ensure all T&Cs are gathered in a timely manner
- Entering projects onto conflict of interest system and gaining sign off from relevant fee earner.
- Calculating and raising invoices for any exchanged and/or completed transactions as they happen and ensuring all invoicing is complete by month end / finance cut-off.
- Ensuring provisions are made for fee shares where applicable.
- Liaising with clients where needed to ensure invoicing can proceed and all figures/addresses are accurate.
- Ensure invoices are sent to clients promptly, with the relevant credit controller on copy.
- Ensure all invoices are filed correctly on the system along with any supporting project/client registration documents.
- Taking receipt of any 3rd party agent’s invoices / supplier invoices /international invoices and ensuring these are coded and processed in a timely fashion.
- To be a point of contact for all invoicing queries raised by 3rd party agents/suppliers/international colleagues and to follow up and action as necessary.
- Raising credit notes and rebills as required.
- Liaising with the finance team on any ad-hoc matters
- Stay up-to-date with any changes to systems, compliance and/or billing procedures and attend training courses as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- GCSE Maths and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Excellent time management.
- Previous knowledge of Peoplesoft/Myfinance would be desirable but not essential
- Previous finance/accounts experience would be desirable but not essential
Hours Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 17.00, although flexibility with hours may be required on occasion
Benefits To be confirmed
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com