Resident Manager for this innovative Property Developer in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £40k
Job Posted: 2021-07-03 03 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 September 2021
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Resident Manager to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their contemporary new development around Wembley Stadium!
The Resident Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings ensuring an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out. This will involve managing the resolution of all reported cases, management of the customer facing operational team members and ensuring that all team members live by the company’s core values to deliver a consistent first-class customer service, embracing opportunities to stand out from the competition!
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering a consistent positive, customer- focused environment where the development team put the customer at the centre of everything they do, focused on delivering excellent experiences
- Ensuring the department have full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation to support resident’s needs
- Ensuring there is a robust plan in place for the smooth operational success of resident amenity hires and social space hires, inclusive of ancillary revenue services
- Ensuring any serious customer concerns/ complaints are managed appropriately and escalated to the Operations Manager and Head of Operations as required
- Strong and robust management of development P&L, being creative and looking at ways to reduce expenditure and generate income to create a profitable development, utilising team to share commercial focus
- Reviewing commercial reporting, budgets and supporting tools weekly, monthly, annually when applicable to identifying trends and opportunities alongside robust review of commercial strategy to deliver development targets
- Owning the development of your team, ensuring they are set up to succeed and all the required learning during induction and on-boarding is completed, holding regular catch ups to proactively manage and support your team’s development and growth
- Producing weekly / monthly reports as required by Operations Manager and Head Operations
- Ensuring cases received are acknowledged, actioned and closed within set time frame targets
- Ensuring that all operational administration is scheduled and carried out with all new customers/residents within apartments post move-in and also completion of all move out/new lease administration
- Ensuring all matters relating to Health & Safety compliance are adhered to and reported where required, including 3rd party statutory checks.
- Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar – desirable but not essential
- Excellent people management and staff training experience
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience
- Excellent communication and people skills.
The salary on offer for this role will be £40,000 per annum! Fantastic benefits include 35 days holiday, private medical insurance and access to a range of discounts and other perks!
To apply for this position, or for further information on this exciting career opportunity, please contact either Allison Dalrymple (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Georgina Eastwood (email@example.com) in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively, please apply on line now via this web page and either Allison or Georgina will get back to you immediately. They can also be contacted in the first instance on 020 7792 9779.