Research Analyst – International, Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £22k
Job Posted: 2017-01-31 31 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 31 March 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Research Analyst, to be a part of the team in their busy and successful London Bridge office.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Research and work with them on a number of different projects in the department.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Research and write a monthly residential & commercial property report
- Produce regular local market reports for our branch offices
- Assist in the preparation of other regular and ad-hoc publications
- Research & write press articles on selected topical issues
- Respond to internal & external client requests for market data, analysis and comment
- Monitor and analyse key market trends & data
- Monitor key legislation and Govt policy changes affecting residential property
- Liaise with Managers across the company at all levels to extract data & information
- Assist the Head of Research as directed.
- Property research experience ideal, but attitude, commitment and a willingness to learn is more important
- Excellent numerate skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- IT proficiency: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage own workload to deadlines
- Client service focus and attention to detail are essential
- Flexible approach to workload.
The basic salary for this role will be £22,000 per annum, plus company benefits.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.