Renewals Negotiator – Upmarket Award Winning Estate Agency – Covent Garden, Central London
Permanent Covent Garden, London | £22k to £24k Inc Benefits OTE 24000
Job Posted: 2016-08-03 03 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 October 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Renewals Negotiator to be based in their busy and primary located office in Covent Garden, Central London. The role has become available due to a Maternity leave and is expected to last at least 12 months with the opportunity to be employed after this temporary contract has ended.
The purpose of this role is to maximise revenue generating opportunities for all tenancy renewals through the provision of a professional and service to the rent base.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation (including standing order mandates)
- Keeping financial and key performance indicator spreadsheets up-dated on a monthly basis
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on our internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Inputting renewal and termination data on TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme) web-site
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various internal Departments are aware.
- Drawing up and sending out Tenancy Deposit return forms, utility and void management forms (where applicable)
- Upholding Department service standards
- Dealing with queries from Client Accounts Department
- Delivering key performance measures to achieve personal and team targets.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to build a rapport
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Previous renewals or administration experience in estate agency preferable
The initial salary package for this role will be £22,000 and there will also be an opportunity to earn a bonus depending on your performance, enabling the successful candidate to earn between £23,000 to £24,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.