Renewals Negotiator (maternity contract) for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Contract Richmond, Surrey | £24k
Job Posted: 2020-03-10 10 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 10 May 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Renewals Negotiator to join the team in Richmond on a 6 month maternity contract.
Our client’s Renewals Negotiators are highly respected as an expert point of contact for their landlords and tenants at a key point in their tenancies. They are looking for a proactive, well organised person who can build rapport with landlords and tenants and follow through with excellent customer service.
Working within the highly successful lettings department, you will benefit from superb career opportunities and a great team environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals well in advance to achieve the best tenancy terms for landlords
- Producing renewal documentation, including specially negotiated clauses and ensuring its completion
- Providing professional advice on both renewals and end of tenancy procedures
- Drafting and serving legal end of tenancy notices
- Spotting wider business opportunities to help our landlords and tenants with other services.
- Previous lettings experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Team player
- IT literate – Microsoft packages.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £24,000 pro-rata’d for the 6 month contract.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.