Renewals Negotiator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Contract Richmond, Surrey | £28k
Job Posted: 2022-05-17 17 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 17 July 2022
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Renewals Negotiator to join the team in Richmond on a maternity contract.
Working in the vibrant lettings head office in Richmond, you’ll be sat along-side the tenancy progression, client services, property management and client accounts teams. You will be the point of contact for landlords and tenants at a key point in their tenancies. Our client is looking for a proactive, well organised person who can build rapport with landlords and tenants and follow through with excellent customer service.
This is a supportive and collaborative environment, providing a great opportunity for you to reach your full potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals well in advance to achieve the best tenancy terms for landlords
- Producing renewal documentation, including specially negotiated clauses and ensuring its completion
- Providing professional advice on both renewals and end of tenancy procedures
- Drafting and serving legal end of tenancy notices
- Spotting wider business opportunities to help our landlords and tenants with other services.
- Previous lettings experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Team player
- IT literate – Microsoft packages.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £28,000 depending on previous experience.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, pension, private health insurance after probation, life assurance and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.