Renewals Negotiator (Maternity) at this market-leading Estate Agency group in Wimbledon, South West London
Contract Temporary Wimbledon, South West London | £30k
Job Posted: 2019-07-23 23 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 23 September 2019
This highly successful estate agency group, with a network of offices across the capital, is looking for an experienced Renewals Negotiator to join the team in Wimbledon.
You will be responsible for maximising the number of tenancy renewals to achieve the best outcome for clients in terms of rent increase and length of tenancy. You will achieve this through building productive relationships with the landlords and tenants in your portfolio, being an effective negotiator and having a comprehensive understanding of the market conditions in the areas covered in your portfolio.
- Have a track record of success in a similar role within the renewals function of a residential lettings agent
- Have a full understanding of and be used to working under the regulatory framework the business operates in
- Understand housing legislation relevant to the residential lettings sector and has the confidence to provide advice as required
- Skilled negotiator and has had success at closing deals
- Has achieved ARLA 1 or, more recently the NFOPP qualification
- Numerate – is able to calculate percentages and fees accurately
- IT literate – Word, Excel and preferably experienced in using a relevant CRM system
- Clear and concise communication skills particularly over the telephone.
The salary will include a basic of £20,000, plus an on target earning figure of £30,000. For the first 2 months you will be on a guaranteed salary of £25,000 (pro-rata’d)
It is important to note that this is a 12 month maternity contract.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.