Renewals Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency – Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £23k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2017-02-16 16 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 16 April 2017
This organisation is a leading estate agency brand with an enviable reputation. They are currently seeking a Renewals Negotiator to work within their highly successful Lettings Department in Richmond. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to work within one of the industry’s top companies.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Processing reference applications for tenants and ensuring reference criteria is met
- Producing accurate tenancy documentation to deadlines
- Registering tenancy deposits and issuing all required documentation to tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Liaising with tenants in a timely and professional manner
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with tenants to secure optimum tenancy terms and rent levels
- Communication with other departments to discuss initial tenancy applications and renewals and determine best outcome for portfolio client
- Regularly updating KPI documentation
- Clearly noting all actions and conversations on our internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding applications and negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Upholding Department service standards
- Delivering key performance measures to achieve personal and team targets.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
The basic salary for this role will be up to £23,000 – £26,000 dependent on experience and a discretionary performance related bonus. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.