Renewals Negotiator for this residential Lettings and Property Management company in Waterloo, Central London
Permanent Waterloo, London | £30k to £33k OTE 33000
Job Posted: 2019-12-04 04 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 04 February 2020
An exciting role has become available within this dynamic and fast-growing hybrid agency, offering a complete service for overseas investors, incorporating lettings, property management, sales, furniture, maintenance, refurbishment and block management.
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Renewals Negotiator to join their team in Waterloo to oversee the renewal of their tenancies. You will be working closely with the lettings and property management departments and with support from the administration team.
This company provides a reliable and efficient service to all clients and private investors, therefore enhancing their enviable reputation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising landlords on market trends and giving advice on proposed rent increases
- Negotiating renewal terms between landlords and tenants 3 months prior to the renewal date
- Checking all renewal paperwork before being sent out
- Ensuring all legal requirements are met and legal documentation is served
- Reducing deposits held by DPS in line with the Tenant Fees Act.
- Negotiating any Change of Sharer requests
- Liaising with other departments regarding maintenance or other queries raised during renewal process.
- Experience within lettings or renewals
- Strong negotiation skills
- An understanding of the London property market
- Ability to value properties using evidence from online portals
- Experience in dealing with overseas landlords
- A proactive and detail-oriented approach, with a clear understanding of landlord & tenant law
- An ability to work methodically and consistently, ensuring all requirements of the role are met
- Enjoy speaking to landlords and tenants by phone.
The salary package for this role will include a basic in the region £25,000 to £28,000, with commission incentives which will equate to £30,000 to £33,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.