Renewals Manager – Highly Successful, Leading Estate Agency – Morden, Surrey
Permanent Morden, Surrey | £30k to £34k OTE 34000
Job Posted: 2017-05-03 03 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 July 2017
Are you currently working in Renewals and looking to advance your career in this area? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you as our client is currently looking to recruit a Renewals Manager. You will be working within one of south west London’s leading estate agents who specialise in all property matters from residential sales and lettings to property management, land and new developments.
The successful candidate will have sole responsibility for renewals, therefore, previous experience within renewals is essential. You will also need to be highly organised as this is a very busy office. This role will involve working closely with the property management department and the lettings team, and is based in their Morden office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating terms for renewals at the end of the tenancy
- Preparing documents/tenancy agreement in relation to the extension of the lease
- Registering tenancy deposits
- Raising invoices for extensions
- Sending copy documents to landlords and tenants
- End of tenancy arrangements where the tenancy is not being renewed.
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- Able to work well in a team and independently.
This position includes a basic salary of £30,000 – £31,000 with on target earnings of £34,000, plus free parking is available at this office. This is a Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.