Renewals Consultant – Highly Respected Estate Agency Group – Uxbridge, West London
Permanent Uxbridge, West London | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2017-04-03 03 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 June 2017
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
Our client is looking for a Renewals Consultant to join their busy team at their centralised Lettings Hub in Uxbridge.
The role of a renewals consultant is both diverse and rewarding. You will need to be a competent negotiator and be able to handle any objection thrown your way. Quality of service and accuracy are vital in renewals.
The successful candidate will work closely with landlords and tenants to provide the best possible service.
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases, long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on the company internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Inputting renewal and termination on database
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various internal departments are aware
- Drawing up and sending out Tenancy Deposit return forms, utility and void management forms (where applicable)
- Upholding department service standards
- Dealing with queries from Client Accounts Department
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Lettings experience required
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
This position will come with a basic salary that will be in the region of £22,000 to £24,000.
The hours of work will be Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.