Renewals Consultant for this luxury Estate Agency in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2022-05-07 07 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 07 July 2022
Our client is a luxury estate and letting agent and since opening their doors, they have learnt many things, the most important of which is that the secret to success comes down to one thing – great people! They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Renewals Consultant to join their busy team in Pimlico!
From the moment you start, you will receive the best development, benefits and opportunities in the business. They will invest heavily in you and your career to ensure that together, you achieve great things.
If you are interested in joining this market leading organisation, get in touch today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating tenancy renewals across the company’s complete property portfolio, covering their extensive network of Lettings Offices
- Contacting both Landlord and Tenant three months prior to a tenancies end date and effectively negotiating a tenancy renewal
- Providing tenancy paperwork in accordance with legislative requirements and following of Lettings` procedures
- Maximising the renewal conversion rate, and ensuring cross referrals of potential business to other parts of the group
- Ensuring that internal procedures are followed and continuously support achievement of business growth goals.
- Experience in Lettings or customer service based roles
- Good administrative skills
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Enjoy working at a fast pace with high volumes
- An eye for detail
- Enjoy working in a target driven environment.
The salary package will include a basic of £20,000, plus highly incentivised commission enabling you to earn in the region of £35,000 to £40,000!
In addition, you will also be provided with fantastic benefits such as in-house training and coaching programmes that will set you apart, allow you to flourish and continue to grow your career, uncapped commission and bonus schemes, fantastic company culture and so much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.