Renewals Consultant for this independent Residential and Commercial Estate Agency in Limehouse, East London
Permanent Limehouse, East London | £30k to £33k 33000
Job Posted: 2019-10-07 07 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 December 2019
This company is a widely respected independent residential and commercial estate agency in London. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Renewals Consultant to join the team in Limehouse.
As the Renewals Consultant, you will be responsible for company’s portfolio of properties and providing cover for your colleagues’ portfolio when required. You will also be running the renewal process, including all administration tasks, from beginning to end. Some property management duties will be required, including helping the team with sending work orders, chasing contractors, booking inspections and ordering gas safety certificates.
It is essential that you have previous experience within a renewals or lettings administration role to be considered for this opportunity. Our client is an exciting, enjoyable and rewarding company to work for that is committed to first class customer service and career development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the upcoming renewals for valid EPC & Right 2 Rent documents
- Reviewing the renewals list with Lettings Managers and Property Management team
- Send out Landlord renewal notices
- Advise Landlords on market conditions, rental levels and confirm preferred terms for renewal
- Sending Renewal Notice to Tenant/s
- Negotiating and confirming renewal with tenant/s
- Sending confirmation of terms email to landlords and tenants and pass the file over to the co-ordinator to progress the agreements
- Notifying finance at the appropriate time when invoices need to be raised
- Reviewing agreements (pre-signing)
- Executing / closing renewals
- Receiving and validating all notices for tenancies that have reached Renewal stage (i.e. 9 months or longer)
- Chasing of bad debts and rent arrears.
- Previous experience of renewals or lettings is essential
- Organised individual with attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise and deal with a heavy and varied role
- An assertive but friendly manner is essential when dealing with clients at all levels
- Good administration skills and ability to work on own initiative and part of a team.
The basic salary will be from £30,000 to £33,000 dependent on experience.
Annual leave is 20 days the first year this increases every year by a day up to five years, bank/public holidays are not worked and the office is also closed between Christmas and New Year. Other benefits include pension scheme, interest free season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.