Renewals Administrator / Negotiator – Lettings & Management Department
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £21k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2011-08-14 14 August 2011 Closing date for applications: 14 October 2011
Excellent opportunity to join this highly regarded agency with a thriving Lettings & Management business in the Elmbridge area. They are currently looking to recruit a Renewals Administrator / Negotiator whose responsibility is to negotiate renewals with tenants and handle the administration at the same time.
This role would suit someone who has already worked in a similar renewals role, or perhaps a lettings negotiator or administrator looking to move away from the front line but stay in the business.
This role will involve working closely with the property management department and the lettings team, and will include the following duties:
- Negotiating terms for renewals at the end of the tenancy
- Preparing documents/tenancy agreement in relation to the extension of the lease
- Registering tenancy deposits
- Raising invoices for extensions
- Sending copy documents to landlords and tenants.
- End of tenancy arrangements where the tenancy is not being renewed
To be considered you will need to have the following key skills:
- A smart appearance and professional approach is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focussed with a commitment to maintaining excellent customer service standards at all times
- Team Player
- Accurate typing & data inputting skills
- Ability to effectively use Word, Excel and databases
- Proactive with good time-management abilities
- Excellent standard of English and numeracy
- To be motivated by excellence and financial reward
- Preferably ARLA qualified
This role will come with a salary of £21-25,000 depending on your level of experience. The hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org