Renewals Administrator – Leading Global Real Estate Agency – Knightsbridge, West London
Permanent Knightsbridge, West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-06-11 11 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 11 August 2017
This leading global real estate agency, specialising in both residential and commercial property, is looking for a Renewals Administrator to be a part of the team at its successful office in Knightsbridge.
The company has been established for many years and has built a brilliant reputation for service excellence as well as an unsurpassed understanding and knowledge of the property market.
The successful candidate will provide direct administrative support to the renewals negotiators and report to the Director of Tenancy Renewals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and servicing of tenancy agreements, addendums, general termination paperwork and legal notices to landlords and tenants by email and post
- Coordinating tenant referencing via online agency and other methods where required
- Organising end of tenancy inventory checks and liaising with landlords, tenants and inventory clerks
- Updating the company software system and internal diary and note systems
- Preparing upcoming tenancy renewal pipelines for Renewals Negotiators 90 days prior to tenancy expiry
- Issuing invoices, processing card payments and chasing outstanding payments
- Providing general administrative and telephone support including liaising directly with landlords and tenants
- Maintaining paperwork and procedures to a high standard and in line with company practices and procedures
- Switchboard relief at lunchtime as required and assisting wider teams on occasion.
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent time management
- Able to work in a busy and active environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Precise attention to detail is very important as you will be sending out legal documentation
- General secretarial and administrative skills essential
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A working knowledge of lettings software would be advantageous but is not essential
- A willingness to work and support both small and larger team environments
- ARLA 1 qualification desirable as candidates will be encouraged to sit ARLA exams
- Support the wider team where required.
This role will come with an attractive salary package of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.