Renewals Administrator – Estate Agency – Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2015-12-22 22 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 22 February 2016
This leading estate agency currently has a vacancy for a Renewals Administrator in Richmond, Surrey. Ideally wants someone who has been working in renewals previously, but would consider someone who has worked in other areas of lettings support. The successful candidate will be responsible for all renewals and general office administration.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of renewal letters for landlords & tenants
- Drawing up of tenancy agreements for renewals
- E-mailing and chasing contract payments
- E-mailing contracts
- Updating renewals master sheet
- Dealing with general day to day enquiries
- Drawing up of tenancy agreements
- Sending out of terms & conditions
- Updating of the lister diary
- Chasing landlord & tenant invoices
- Booking check in and checkouts and inventories
- Checking over negotiator files
- Preparation of documents for weekly meetings
- Progressing lettings files.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, mature and pro-active nature. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team of Lettings professionals where training will be provided, along with the opportunity to progress career-wise.
The salary will be in region of £20,000 to £22,000 basic salary with on target earnings of £23,000 to £25,000. The office hours are 8.45am- 6pm from Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays from 9am to 4.30pm with a lieu day given back
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com