Relocation Consultant for this award-winning Relocation Company in Newbury, Berkshire
Permanent Newbury, Berkshire | £26k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2021-11-01 01 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 19 November 2021
We have a unique opportunity available with this privately-owned, award-winning relocation company, with over 20 years of experience in supplying relocation services to the corporate relocation industry and the world’s leading Relocation Management Companies.
The company has a proven track record for personal, professional, high-quality services for both individual moves, group moves and high capacity clients.
Our client is currently on the look-out for a professional Relocation Consultant to join their close-knit team. To be considered for this position, you will have a background within residential lettings and ideally some experience within relocation. This is the perfect opportunity to advance your relocation career with a reputable company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provision of support and expert guidance throughout the relocation process
- Delivery of pre-assignment briefings
- Case management
- Being a single point of contact for delivery and coordination of all relocation services, including but not limited to; Local Orientation, Home Search, School Search, Settling-in Services, Move management and Tenancy Management
- Exceptional service delivery
- Keeping up to date with relevant Global Mobility and Relocation client policies and service requirements.
- Experience within residential lettings – essential
- Experience working within a Global Mobility or Relocation team would be advantageous
- Experience with the lettings process to include tenancy negotiation and lease review
- Cultural and international awareness
- Excellent communication skills and a highly customer focused approach
- Ability to work from home. There will be a mix of office and home working.
Our client is offering a salary of £26,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience, along with company benefits which include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.