Regional Surveyor (home-based) for this specialist Buy-To-Let Lender in North/West London
Permanent , North London | £70k to £72k OTE 72000
Job Posted: 2020-07-30 30 July 2020 Closing date for applications: 30 September 2020
Our client is a specialist Buy-To-Let lender and is currently recruiting for a home-based Regional Surveyor to cover North, West London including the following postcodes – N1-8, 10,11,13,14,19-22, NW (all), SW1,SW3, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW10, plus W (all) and WC. If you are fully qualified (MRICS / FRICS) with post-qualification experience and wish to join a growing national team, this may be the opportunity for you!
This unique position requires the successful candidate to take responsibility for the regions by providing specialist property advice. This includes mortgage valuations and security assessments of residential investment properties in support of the buy-to-let business and other functions.
The purpose of the role will be to carry-out valuations in accordance with the company’s lending criteria, RICS Red Book and our client’s guidance.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing region including valuation flow and panel input
- Providing high quality, professional advice recognising that the Regional Surveyor is the face of the Group
- Complying with RICS regulations and all other requirements
- Keeping up to date with local markets and technical developments affecting the role including Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO’s)
- Completing validations of panel surveyor valuation reports in respect of the region and maintaining / developing panel surveyor relationships
- Where required, helping to manage Receiver of Rent, Repossession and Power of sale cases to include valuation, condition and Health & Safety reporting including working with agents as necessary
- Providing Market Reports and such information that is requested to allow Group Strategy to be determined
- Undertaking specific tasks that support other Group business lines including Development Finance and Due Diligence exercises
- Attending Head Office when requested to perform the Duty Surveyor role or for other purposes to include Regional Surveyor meetings and projects.
- Residential surveying experience is essential
- Professional competence/qualification including MRICS / FRICS and Valuer Registration scheme
- Up to date CPD
- Ideally have experience of HMO’s
- Ideally be based in North/West London
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £70,000 depending on previous experience, plus an annual bonus of £2,000. You will also have the choice of executive car – BMW or Mercedes.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch).
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.