Regional Property Manager – Highly Regarded Large Property Group – East Midlands
Permanent , East Anglia | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits 50000
Job Posted: 2016-10-21 21 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 December 2016
A challenging and exciting opportunity has arisen within the largest property group across the UK. The company specialise in all aspects of the property industry and provide a comprehensive range of services to clients.
Our client is currently looking for a Regional Property Manager who will be a critical member of the Senior Property Management team in their business area. The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping and delivering the strategy for all Property Managers in branch and Property Management Centre’s. You will need to be able to lead and motivate high performance within a diverse range of specialists across the business area to ensure an excellent and bespoke service is provided to clients. This level of service will be achieved through the performance of the Property Management teams providing an effective and efficient services across the business.
This role will be covering Property Management Centre’s from Northampton to Norfolk including Cambridge.
Our client aims to exceed expectations and pride themselves in providing a personalised service to each client with their highly knowledgeable and experienced staff.
Job responsibilities included (but not limited to):
- Accountable for all the functions of Property Management across the business area, ensuring high quality and consistent delivery of performance, KPI’s and training within the centre’s.
- Provide advice, coaching and training relating to specific processes, new projects, new legislations, general queries and management guidance.
- Be responsible for ensuring the outstanding Critical Safety Certificates are reduced and maintained which will allow compliance at all time.
- Provide a successful customer experience by receiving high scores on the Touch Points on a monthly basis.
- Successfully monitor behaviours and customer experiences within the Property Management Centre and actively effect change to ensure any negative experiences are minimized by acting on the learning’s.
- Creating a culture of world class customer experience, taking ownership for providing fair and honest resolutions to customer queries, exceeding ombudsman standards no matter how, when or where a customer requires our help.
- Ensure a brilliant customer experience within the PMC’s by monitoring and acting on the NPS information/scores.
- Proactively working on recruitment and staffing levels within the PMC’s whilst recognising and developing the talent within the current departments.
- Ensure all the PMC’s are working and demonstrating the values and monitor using the 1-2-1’s on a monthly basis.
- Continuously assess Retention levels per PMC and reasons for lost landlords. Provide actions from the information received.
- Providing a support network to assist the teams with hitting the relevant and prescribe KPI’s and targets against budget.
- Work collaboratively with senior colleagues
- Be responsible for costs and budgets within the PMC
- Creating a strong team culture by showing the ability to adapt and change within a busy working environment.
- Previous experience of managing a team of property manager’s essential
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- IT literate
- A full UK driving license essential
- ARLA qualified beneficial.
This fantastic role will include an initial salary of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on the level of experience of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com