Regional Personal Assistant – Leading, Upmarket, Global Real Estate Agency – Central London
Permanent , Central London | £29k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-06-07 07 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 August 2017
This leading, upmarket, global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regional Personal Assistant to join its highly profitable office in Central London.
To be successful you must be able to deliver under pressure, with excellent organisational and time management skills. You will also be well-presented and confident in dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
Previous experience within the property industry is essential for this role.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings as required
- Purchasing invoices – coding/ checking accuracy coding and passing for payment
- Preparing agendas and minute taking for meetings
- Proactively ensuring the Heads of Region department are kept up-to-date of diary schedule on a daily basis
- Managing own diary effectively
- Managing and actioning incoming emails as required
- Producing accurate documentation to deadlines
- Producing high quality PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as required
- Organising conference calls, monthly and quarterly Lettings Meetings
- Chasing compliance requirements
- Processing incoming invoices
- Submitting expenses for each Head of Region
- Updating outlook contacts
- Compiling reports for each Head of Region
- Processing expenses
- Exercising confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff.
- Excellent administration skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must be a self-starter
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
This superb opportunity will provide a basic salary of between £29,000 and £30,000, plus an attractive discretionary annual bonus.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.