Roaming Lettings Negotiator at this upmarket real Estate Agency in Prime Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-05-25 25 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 25 July 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has a fantastic opportunity for a Roaming Lettings Negotiator to join the Prime Central London lettings team. Working across all of the company’s central London residential offices you will be interacting with some of the most impressive properties, interesting clients and experienced colleagues in the country.
The role will involve registering tenants, viewing properties and negotiating offers across all of our client’s offices in the Prime Central London region. From Notting Hill to Westminster, Marylebone to Chelsea. You will be based in different offices from week to week, assisting teams when they are experiencing the most demand. You will be working with private tenants, relocation agents, individual landlords and institutional ones.
This role requires high energy and a willingness to get stuck in and help whenever necessary with a varied workload in active and busy offices. Often there will be time pressures and short notice requests – you should thrive under this pressure. You will be expected to take the lead on ensuring all required paperwork and checks that are carried out for each tenancy, with the support of your team; complying with all company processes, ARLA guidance and statutory legislation.
- Experience as a highly accomplished letting or sales negotiator, or assistant manager/manager with a track record of achieving targets
- Be comfortable working across multiple sites in central London, fitting into different teams as required
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn will be vital skills
- Be an energetic self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to help the team succeed
- Well presented and articulate
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary of up to £23,000, plus an attractive on target earnings figure of £35,000 to £40,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.