Recruitment Consultant – Property Personnel
Permanent Staines, Middlesex | £18k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2014-07-14 14 July 2014 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2014
Property Personnel is a market leader in the field of estate agency recruitment. Established in 1988, the company is the longest running specialist agency, and our team is the most experienced in this sector. We work closely with many of the industry’s leading employers, helping them to find the best staff available.
Due to an internal promotion, we currently have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Lettings & Management division. This department is highly successful and has gone from strength to strength over the last few years, posting record results year on year.
Reporting directly to the manager of this division, you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting process:
- Registering and interviewing candidates to assess their requirements and abilities
- Searching for, and screening candidates for suitable opportunities
- Identifying appropriate clients and consulting with them over job descriptions & specifications
- Arranging interviews for candidates with clients
- Regular contact with clients updating their recruitment needs
- Writing copy and advertising vacancies to attract candidates
- Providing continual support to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Client visits
- General administration
For this particular position, we would actually prefer to recruit someone with no previous experience in either estate agency or recruitment. To us, attitude is far more important than ability as we can teach you the latter! It is, however, vital that you have first class customer services skills, an excellent telephone manner and above average communication skills. Any previous customer facing experience would be highly beneficial, and only candidates who are truly focussed on a career in recruitment will be considered.
The position comes with a basic salary dependent upon your experience, and excellent commission structure paying up to 20%, and NO weekend work. Our hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm though you should be aware that this is a service industry and you may need to work beyond these hours to provide one!
To apply for this position, or simply to gain further information on this exciting opportunity, please telephone Allison Dalrymple, Manager, Lettings & Management Division on 01784 227274, or email her email@example.com