Recruitment Administrator / Coordinator – Property Personnel – Staines, Middlesex
Permanent , | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits 22000
Job Posted: 2015-07-16 16 July 2015 Closing date for applications: 16 September 2015
Property Personnel is a market leader in the field of estate agency recruitment. Established in 1988, the company is the longest running specialist agency, and our team is the most experienced in this sector. We work closely with many of the industry’s leading employers, helping them to find the best staff available. As an organisation, we have gone from strength to strength over the last few years, posting record results year on year.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator / Coordinator to join our successful team in our office in Staines-upon-Thames.
The daily duties and responsibilities of the role will be varied, but will include the following:
- Handling all general incoming emails, including CVs from job seekers and client enquiries from our website
- Allocating candidates to the relevant consultants within the team
- Data input, including uploading new candidates onto our company database
- Updating all client information on the database
- Emailing interview confirmation to clients and candidates
- Coordinating the office diaries for the directors and consultants
- Uploading new jobs onto our company website
- Searching/resourcing the company database for candidates
- General administration
You will need the following to be considered for this position:
- Above average administration skills
- Confident with Word & Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- A friendly and polite disposition
- Good sense of humour
- Well presented
- Punctual with a good attendance record
- Educated to at least A’ Level standard
In an ideal world we would love to recruit someone who has work experience in either estate agency or recruitment, but we are prepared to be flexible. The successful candidate will, however need to live reasonably close to our offices in Staines.
The basic salary on offer will very much depend on the level of ability and experience of the successful candidate, but as a guide line is likely to be in the region of £18,000 to £22,000. Our hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 6.00pm, Fridays 8.30am – 5.30pm. We also give 20 days holiday, plus 1 day for your birthday, and we are closed on all bank holidays and between Christmas & the New Year. In essence this equates to 24 days holiday from day one. On top of this we give an extra day for every year worked up to 5 years.
For apply for this position, or simply to gain further information on this opportunity, please telephone Anthony Hesse, Managing Director, on 01784 451464, or email your CV with a covering note to him: firstname.lastname@example.org