Receptionist – Residential Estate Agency – North Acton
Permanent Acton, London | £16k to £19k Inc Benefits 19000
Job Posted: 2016-06-02 02 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2016
A vacancy has arisen to work within this expanding and successful company, providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure the effective and efficient running of the Front Desk in Head Office based in North Acton. You will be responsible for serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. The Receptionist needs to be aware of everything that’s going in the organisation, from knowing which meetings will be taking place to co-ordinating deliveries and help out with ad hoc tasks.
The successful candidate will have to be a hardworking, customer focused individual who thrives in challenging situations and work well under pressure. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and organizational skills are required.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Answering and forwarding phone calls
• Opening and distributing calls
• Handling stationary orders for all satellite branches
• Ordering office supplies and essentials
• Administering all employee’s log in/out times
• Referencing post relating to utilities and council tax
• Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributing to team effort as and when needed
• Uploading all relevant documents from completed deals files sent by the administrators
• Managing the holiday calendar
• Updating staff list
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels via telephone, letter, email and in person
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking
• Exceptional organizational and general office skills
• Commitment to provide the highest level of customer service
This is Monday to Friday role, which comes with a basic starting salary of £16,000-19,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org