Receptionist/Property Administrator for this international Property Developer in Croydon, Surrey
Permanent Croydon, Surrey | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2021-10-15 15 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2021
Our client is a leading international property developer in London and the Home Counties creating modern, contemporary, luxury homes and commercial properties. They have expanded rapidly, gaining an enviable reputation for creating contemporary and luxurious living spaces. This reputation has made them a foremost developer of luxury residential and commercial properties.
As the Receptionist/Property Administrator you will be working front of house helping to ensure the smooth running of the office and being responsible for 11 Airbnb apartments.
Previous property administration experience would be beneficial, but this is not essential as long as you have strong administration and organisational skills within a similar industry. Our client is looking for an individual with a friendly and welcoming face on the main reception desk of the building.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and allocation of deliveries
- Monitoring and replying to enquiries on Airbnb and direct/other booking enquiries for serviced apartments
- Responding to basic tenant and residents’ enquiries
- Managing serviced apartments together with on-site staff
- Viewings of apartments as needed.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Administration experience essential
- Property administration experience – preferred
- Experience in using Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Good time management and organisation with excellent attention to detail
- Friendly persona.
This role comes with a salary of £23,000 to £25,000. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Benefits include use of their on-site gym!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.