Receptionist – Multi Award Winning House Builder – Northwood, Middlesex
Permanent Northwood, Middlesex | £18k to £20k Inc Benefits OTE 20000
Job Posted: 2016-10-06 06 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 06 December 2016
Our client is a multi-award winning house builder and developer, creating quality and eco-friendly homes of high sustainability within the South East of England. This company has an enviable reputation as a builder of quality modern homes and a provider of outstanding service.
They are currently looking for a Receptionist to oversee the reception area, receive all incoming calls in a professional manner, and deal with all incoming and outgoing mail. Provide a backup support for all departments and general administration. The role will be based in their friendly and dynamic office in Northwood, Middlesex.
Duties to include:
- To answer the telephone in a professional manner and email all messages to staff
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing post
- Check sufficient stationery in stock and re-order as appropriate
- Order the weekly food shop for the office from supermarket
- Greet visitors and provide with refreshments, and manage meeting room diary
- Typing and taking meeting minutes
- General admin duties and support to all departments
- Answer the front entrance and sign for deliveries received.
Personal skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach and a willingness to help others when possible
- Friendly, personable with a good telephone manner
- Smart and well presented
- Able to take the initiative
- Must be a team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
This role will be paying in between £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on previous experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org