Property Services Coordinator at this independent Estate Agency in Camden, North West London
Permanent Camden, North West London | £20k to £23k OTE 23000
Job Posted: 2019-06-05 05 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 August 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join their lively team at their vibrant Camden branch as a Property Services Coordinator. You will enjoy a variety of work, including being the first point of contact for all of the company’s web chat and portal leads. You will also support both the director and the whole the business development team with general administration, auditing, data analysis, lead distribution and reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Web chat distribution and general administration
- Removals (if any come through)
- Re-let checks
- Touting – arranging over 400 letters per month
- Invoices – from touting
- Covering any other inboxes if needed (Valuations and Website)
- Updating team tout spreadsheet if consultants haven’t done so
- Completing the web chat spreadsheet and report by the 1st of the next month
- Auditing – start of every month
- Rightmove reporting
- Reminding and updating the whiteboard for the director
- Updating board (fees, under offers and instructions)
- Looking at team spend
- Downloading data from data supplier
- Checking monthly reports from Rightmove and Zoopla on all the inbound leads.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure.
This exciting opportunity is offering a basic salary of £20,000 to £23,000, plus excellent company benefits including life insurance, corporate gym membership, annual season ticket loan, vouchers and much more! This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.