Property Services Consultant at this international Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-04-16 16 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 June 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
Based in the London Bridge office, the Property Services Consultant will be responsible for driving new business as well as managing and maintaining relationships with existing clients and customers.
This position is suitable for an individual with previous sales experience within the property industry, who is now looking to further their career within a leading estate agency.
Main duties will include:
- Arranging market appraisals between office managers and our clients
- Nurturing the company’s existing database, ensuring that they are providing an exceptional service to their current and historical clients
- Chasing offices and closing instructions
- Having an expert knowledge of the London property market
- Being a fantastic brand ambassador.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail.
The basic salary for this role will be £16,250 with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 plus other company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.