Property Services Agent for this leading Property Company in Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-08-29 29 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 29 October 2021
Our client is a fast growing, exciting team of professionals with over 30 years of market-leading experience within the property industry. The business is continuing to expand, now servicing clients across the UK and internationally, with the goal of becoming the first choice for business generation and support services throughout the whole industry.
The main purpose of the role of a Property Services Agent is to proactively generate new business from existing relationships via outbound calls. You will also deal with inbound calls, providing good customer service whilst converting these enquiries into earning opportunities.
A level of experience with property asset management, estate agency or the new build arena would be advantageous. If you are motivated to succeed, then this is the best possible place to grow with a business. From director level all the way through to trainee, everyone contributes to the success they share, and they celebrate these wins together.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with potential customers through feedback and customer service calls
- Building your own pipeline through tasks and follow-ups for future business
- Identifying opportunities to convert inbound enquiries into revenue generating opportunities by agreeing referrals for mortgage and solicitor consultations
- Ensuring all information is accurately input onto the company systems
- Maintaining strong rapport with estate agency clients by demonstrating effective communication
- Nurturing your own database of leads to maximise your earning potential
- Motivated to exceed individual and team targets in a fun, competitive atmosphere.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £20,000 plus on target earnings equating to c. £35,000. Benefits include subsidised David Lloyd membership, fantastic opportunities for progression, employee recognition schemes, days out, awards parties and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.