Property Sales Negotiator – Residential Design & Construction Company
Permanent Wandsworth, London | £25k to £90k Inc Benefits OTE 90000
Job Posted: 2014-06-18 18 June 2014 Closing date for applications: 18 August 2014
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced sales negotiator to play a significant role in a highly regarded residential design and construction company. You will be representing a well-established, high-end brand serving high-net worth clients across central, west and south London. The company is a highly professional residential contractor comprised of a top end refurbishment company and a specialist basement conversion company.
Located in smart, modern offices in Wandsworth, the successful candidate will be working within the Prime London residential market, dealing with high-end and luxury properties. The company seeks to create a supportive and friendly working environment where commitment and delivery of results is highly rewarded.
As the sole sales negotiator you will be handling basement conversion contracts typically worth from £250,000 to £600,000, and major refurbishment contracts of up to approximately £3,000,000. Consequently, there is tremendous opportunity for significant financial reward for a committed individual who possesses an innate, self-driven determination to close deals.
The role will predominantly involve communicating and meeting with potential clients and driving forward qualified leads to contract. The role requires virtually no ‘cold calling’ as all leads are generated by incoming enquiries. You will be working with a bespoke leads database driving existing and new leads through the established negotiation steps and into sales.
You will also be responsible for implementing the company’s marketing strategy including activities to enhance lead generation though mediums such as social media, networking within allied industries, and researching potential new lead generation streams.
The ideal candidate attributes:
- Ambitious, disciplined, and hardworking
- Be passionate about property
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Other languages are desirable
- A strong background in the London property market
- Self-starter attitude and a strong desire to succeed in a sales role
- Resourceful and proactive, with a clear understanding of lead progression and ‘closing’ strategies to drive sales and meet targets.
- A positive, resilient attitude is required at all times
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and people management abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail in all written work
- Full clean driving license required
This opportunity will come with a basic salary of £22,000 to £26,000 dependant on your experience, and a generous commission package paid quarterly against agreed targets, giving the realistic earning potential of around £90,000 with uncapped commission. Other Benefits will include a pool car, iPad, laptop and mobile phone. Ongoing training will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com