Property Sales Negotiator for this Holiday Rental Property Investment Company in Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, London | £30k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2022-04-19 19 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 19 June 2022
Are you an experienced residential estate agent looking for something a little different? Do you have the ability to evolve and communicate in an international, entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Millions of people dream of buying and owning a holiday rental property. It’s a good source of income, and in these post pandemic times, offers a change of lifestyle as a second home. Selecting the right property requires careful consideration – and then comes the need for day-to-day management.
Our client’s vision is to revolutionise ownership of holiday and short-term rentals. Their goal is to empower people to find attractive rental properties in sought after locations, and package them with a management solution that takes away the day-to-day hassle for the owner.
If you would like to join a team that encourages innovation, open dialogue, creativity, and empathy, then please get in touch today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Initial viewings – the company’s technology will select properties from the marketplace that they consider suitable for their investors. You will conduct initial viewings and provide feedback, ensuring clients only view the most suitable properties on the marketplace
- Sourcing off market properties – you can source off market properties for assessment and the company can consider attractive opportunities
- Liaising with investors sourced from the platform – the company will market the selected properties to potential investors including high net worth individuals, family offices and syndicate of small individual investors – to complete the transaction. You will need to address their queries online, do video calls or arrange / carry out a viewing – which is where you show your potential customers around the property
- Property negotiation – you will negotiate price and contract terms with sellers and sellers’ agents; preparing valuation and comparable analysis with the help of a surveyor if required
- Sale closure – you will work with solicitors and arrange for the signing of the contracts
- Setting up the property – building a network of property management companies who will setup the property and take responsibility for the area. Agreeing management contracts with local property management companies
- Growing to become an Area Manager within the company, and setup a long-term career opportunity.
- A minimum of 3 years’ practical experience within the property market as a buyer or a sales agent
- Experience with holiday homes and residential acquisition is preferable
- Have a good real estate network
- Ideally possess a strong academic record
- Have strong knowledge of the local real estate market
- Have excellent analytical skills and be a competent user of Microsoft Office tools
- A strong communicator able to interact with other team members, third party advisers and investors
- Comfortable presenting to senior internal and external audiences
- Enjoy building productive working relationships with people from a variety of different backgrounds.
The salary for this role will include an attractive basic of £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience, plus a generous commission package. Company mileage will be reimbursed.
Fantastic benefits include stock options, health insurance, end of quarter awards/prizes and more!
This is predominantly a Monday to Friday role; however, this role is mostly driven by objectives and, therefore, some weekend work may be required. Adequate time off will be given in these circumstances.
This is hybrid role where you will be expected to 2/3 days per week in the office.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.