Property Manager/Administrator – Leading Privately Owned Estate Agency – Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, London | £20k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-06-14 14 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 August 2016
A fantastic role has become available at one of North London’s leading estate agency’s who specialise in residential sales, lettings and property management. Our client has gained a valuable knowledge of the local area and an enviable reputation for providing a dedicated and professional service. Currently, they are looking for an enthusiastic Property Manager/Administrator to be a part of their team located in the heart of Islington, North London.
The successful candidate will be handling a number of responsibilities on a daily basis and covering secretarial and administrative functions. You must therefore have at least 2 years experience within a similar role and ideally with a residential estate agency background.
The job role will involve:
- Arranging check in and check outs
- Dealing with deposit schemes
- Collection of rents
- Property inspections
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of a residential property portfolio
- Arranging major maintenance works in conjunction with the letting managers
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers
- Arranging site visits to ensure property is being maintained and all issues resolved in a timely manner
- Handling enquiries from residents including rent and maintenance issues
- Updating the property database
- Handling queries from insurance providers
- Prepare agreements.
- Excellent administration skills
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail
- Communication and negotiation
- Smart and presentable at all times
- Being confident and responsible
- Working on your own initiative
- Making responsible decisions
- Being able to work flexible hours
- Problem solving and time management skills (demanding environment)
- Previous experience with Rentman software desirable
The salary package for this role will be in between £20,000 to £30,000 dependent on the level of experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work every other Saturday, 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.