Property Manager working for leading Rentals Agency in RBKC, Central London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £24k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2017-08-14 14 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 14 October 2017
This privately-owned firm is one of the most successful rental agents in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. They strongly believe in delivering a level of service that is second to none which has gained them an enviable reputation in the local market.
Our client is looking to employ an experienced Property Manager to join their dedicated team in Chelsea. The role will involve managing a portfolio of high-end properties and dealing with overseas landlords.
To be considered for this position you will have ideally had at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role, however, they are happy to consider a fantastic graduate looking to get into this field.
This role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Processing insurance claims
- Preparing properties for letting
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with the company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Be highly positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance.
This position will come with a basic salary of £24,000 to £27,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.