Property Manager – Well Established Property Management Company – Victoria, Central London
Temporary Victoria, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits 40000
Job Posted: 2016-02-22 22 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 22 April 2016
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available at a well established and professional Property Management company based in Victoria, Central London. They provide full professional property management services for a portfolio of mansion blocks, private estates and luxury riverside developments.
They are currently looking for an experienced Block Manager to cover a Maternity Leave and to provide full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold / leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and Resident Management Companies.
To be considered for this role, you will need at least 3-5 years experience within this role as well as excellent organisational and customer service skills.
The job will involve:
- Prepare all service charge budgets.
- Handle all leaseholder correspondence.
- Handle all lease assignments/ solicitors enquiries related to the portfolio.
- Attend Board, AGM/EGM and residents meetings, including evening meetings and take appropriate minutes
- Undertake regular site inspections/meetings/surveys in accordance with the contractual obligations of the company and additional visits as required.
- Ensure that all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy.
- Prepare and agree scope of works for simple repairs and instruct surveyors/contractors in relation to other repairs. Follow through all instructions issued and ensure completed in time, cost and quality parameters.
- Co-ordinate all legal proceedings for ground rent/service charge arrears and other breach of the lease, including attendance at Court to give evidence as necessary.
- Reviewing and developing changes to estate management policy and procedures.
- Provide Out of Hours Emergency service – this involves taking calls on the Emergency Out of Hours Mobile (on a rota basis with other members of the Property Management team).
- Support rest of Property management team/department with existing portfolio when necessary.
- Provide all other necessary professional services for the portfolio in the interests of good estate management and the companies customer services approach.
Provide support to the Business Development Department, if required, as follows:
- Meeting with clients to discuss the management requirements for new sites.
- Preparing service charge estimates for new sites using site plans and technical specifications.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
The salary package for this temporary role will be from £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience pro rata. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org