Property Manager – Well Established Local Independent Estate Agency – Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2016-10-05 05 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 December 2016
Our client is a well-established local independent estate agency who specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management in their primary located office in Guildford, Surrey.
This company have an in depth knowledge of the local property market and are passionate about delivering the highest level of tailor-made service to clients.
They are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join their dedicated and friendly team to manage a portfolio of fine properties within Guildford and the surrounding area.
The job role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Very smart and presentable appearance
- Previous property management experience
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package provided for this role will be up to £25,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.