Property Manager – Well Established Investment & Development Company – Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middx | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-12-14 14 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 February 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available at a leading accommodation specialist company that deliver innovative housing solutions across London and the South East. Our client provides unique services as a quality residential accommodation provider, developer and investor.
This company are currently looking for a Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of 300 residential properties, owned by both the company and private landlords. The role will be based in Isleworth, Middlesex.
The Property Manager is a pivotal role within the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating all the maintenance (internal and external) delivering an outstanding service to the clients. You will also be responsible for the day to day management of the in-house maintenance team and groundsmen to ensure all works are completed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Rectifying repairs and general maintenance of properties and instructing contractors
- Ensuring properties are ready for occupation
- Managing the maintenance and repair issues
- Logging repairs issues reported by the tenant
- Management of in-house property management system
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and landlords to arrange the repairs
- Creating the job sheets and organising and coordinating the maintenance jobs
- Managing the maintenance person and contractors
- Carrying out inventories
- Arranging and carrying out quarterly inspections on the condition of the properties
- Sourcing new contractors and negotiating rates
- Sourcing materials
- Dealing with supplier invoices
- Management of certificates and ensuring they are valid
- Building good relations with the tenants, landlords and suppliers
- Adhoc tasks to assist team members and to ensure the smooth running of the maintenance department.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritising and organisational skills
- Positive approach towards all tasks
- Highly motivated, pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
- Previous property management experience
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Able to work well under pressure
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
The salary package included for this role, will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.