Property Manager – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middlesex | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-08-26 26 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 October 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at a highly successful independent estate agency in their primary located office in Isleworth, Middlesex. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Property Manager to join their friendly and dynamic team to manage over 75 properties.
Our client is a well established family run business, specialising in residential sales, lettings and new homes. They have an excellent reputation in the local area for providing the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
The successful candidate will need previous experience as a Property Manager as well as possessing excellent communication and time management skills.
The job role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence
The company will provide a basic salary of £25,000 and a commission element to enable the successful candidate to earn up to £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org