Property Manager – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Barbican, City of London
Permanent Barbican, London | £25k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-03-29 29 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 May 2016
This company is an independent Central London based residential estate agency with over 30 years of industry experience. They strive to provide an exceptional service which has earned their valuable reputation and proven track record of customer retention.
Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to be a part of the team in their office based in Barbican, Central London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have obtained previous experience within Property Management and excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to provide the service up to the company’s standard.
- Overseeing the day to day maintenance of portfolio of properties
- Dealing with any landlord or tenant queries
- Service charge and ground rent applications
- Carrying out property visits 6 monthly and providing the landlord with a clear and concise report
- Keeping tenants and landlords up to date of any works or management issues
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Dealing with any other property issues that may arise within the team
- To co-ordinate records of maintenance history and ensure that cyclical maintenance jobs and records are maintained up to date.
- To co-ordinate and make appointments for day-to-day and cyclical maintenance jobs
- To monitor contractors’ / suppliers’ invoices
- To respond to tenants’ phone calls, emails and direct contact reporting maintenance /repair issues
- Deliver high level of customer service and attention to detail throughout the process.
- Organising of any pre-tenancy works
- Any lettings compliance such as annual gas safety checks or check in/outs and inventories
- Chasing of arrears for landlords in your portfolio
- Registering and release of deposits
- Liaising with other departments (lettings, accounts etc.)
- Working on a range of refurbishment projects
- Proven track record within property management
- Must have highly effective communication and organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic and driven individual
- Must be able to work in a pressurised environment
- Must have time management skills and able to prioritise
- Proficient use of the Microsoft packages
- Full UK driving license
The initial salary package for this role will be £25,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.