Property Manager Team Leader – Leading and Multi Award-Winning Central London Estate and Lettings Agency – Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster, Central London | £29k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2017-05-18 18 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 July 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading and multi award-winning Central London estate and lettings agency as a Property Manager Team Leader. The role will be based in their primary located office in Westminster, Central London where the team is continuing to expand. They are a specialist agency with a vast knowledge of London and the property market.
The successful candidate will need at least two year’s experience within a Property Management role as well as excellent customer service and leadership skills as this company are passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to tenants and landlords in line with company service level agreements.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and reporting on the team’s performance and profitability
- Staff reviews, absence reporting, return to work interviews
- Approving move ins, deposit releases and refunds
- Negative balances auditing
- Handling and resolving escalations
- Conducting regular team training sessions
- Implementing changes to influence the team’s performance
- Attending the weekly, monthly management meetings
- Signing off deposit disputes
- Auditing processes, compliance
- Organising the daily workflow of team
- Improving team profitability
- Assisting preparation of court defences
- Holding training presentations
- Overseeing departmental competitions and focuses
- Assisting with implementation of processes
- Dealing with solicitors on behalf of the landlords
- Preparing team figures
- Preparing pipeline predictions
- Setting individual and team targets, financial or otherwise
- Ensuring 100% team compliance with legislation
- Ensuring that team KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient and friendly service
- Ensuring portfolio growth in line with company targets.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of the eviction process
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge on possession processes
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of the Housing Act
- Experience of managing staff
- Strong knowledge of deposit disputes.
- Ability to apply training and knowledge
- Willingness to help fellow team members
- Assertive and communicate well
- Clear thinker and effective speaker who is good at influencing others
- Decisive, good at negotiation and problem solving
- Ability to build trust
- Seek constant improvement
- Ability to handle criticism
- Ability to come up with new ideas/improvements
- Ability to delegate and manage
- Drive to succeed
- Welcome and adapt to change well
- Raise staff morale and are concerned for staff well-being
- Ability to stick to process and follow instruction.
The initial salary package for this role will include a salary of £29,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience, as well as a bonus scheme based on renewals and positive reviews. The company will also provide a zones 1-2 travel-card. The hours of work will be from Monday to Thursday, 8.30am-6.00pm and Fridays 8.30-5.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.