Property Manager – Team Leader for this leading Estate Agency in Park Royal, North West London
Permanent Park Royal, North West London | £30k
Job Posted: 2019-10-28 28 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 28 December 2019
This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business, and its ever-increasing portfolio under management, our client is looking to increase their staffing levels within the Property Management Department based in Park Royal.
The primary responsibility of the Team Leader is to oversee a team of Property Managers whilst directly managing a small portfolio. You will be promoting the highest level of service for both internal and external stakeholders, surpassing expectations through knowledge and communication and leading by example at all times.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the Company’s vision and core values are central to all decisions made, actions taken, and objectives set within their team.
This role will include the following:
- Staff Management: attendance, time management/workload, delegate work when staff member is absent etc.
- Conducting daily morning meetings with Property Managers
- Adhering and promoting the Company’s standard policies, core values and ethos
- Motivating the team by creating a positive working environment within the department
- Carrying out monthly one-to-ones with all team members
- Conducting reviews and appraisals as well as setting development plans for all Property Managers
- Ensuring that company standards are being met within their team
- Collating feedback from Property Managers to ensure their development is being monitored
- Assisting in setting up and ensuring the full implementation of KPI’s to measure the Property Managers’ performance
- Carrying out regular spot checks on teams KPI targets and performance to ensure all figures are recorded accurately
- Helping the team to retain business and generate new leads
- Assisting with staff recruitment
- Helping to identify changes to systems that can improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department/company
- Implementing changes in team portfolios where required
- Providing feedback to Senior Property Management Team Leaders regarding the level of service provided by third party suppliers and on occasion, liaising with the supplier regarding any issues
- Handling first stage of complaints handling process
- Reporting, advising and referring of situations that could results in serious complaints. Escalate where necessary
- Assisting Senior Property Management Team Leaders with level 2 complaints process when in relation to team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to work within a team
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
- Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly
- Confidence, enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company.
They are offering a salary of up to £30,000 depending on the level of experience and ability of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.