Property Management Team Leader – Estate Agency
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £25k to £26k Inc Benefits 26000
Job Posted: 2014-09-01 01 September 2014 Closing date for applications: 01 November 2014
This leading estate agency based in Woking, Surrey is looking for a highly experienced Property Manager to manage their Property Management department. Overseeing a team of Property Managers you will be managing a portfolio of properties between you, and will be liaising with landlords, tenants, accounts and the management and lettings department.
To be considered for this rewarding career opportunity, you will not only need to have excellent knowledge in this field, but you will also need to have leadership skills as you will be the team leader for this department.
The duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Leading the Property Management team, ensuring that they are working in an efficient, professional and accurate manner
- Acting as a Property Manager on a day to day basis
- Managing rental properties
- Contacting approved contractors when problems arise in properties
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Preparing inventories
- Daily correspondence
- Arranging gas, water and electrical checks
- Keeping landlords up to date on all matters
- Administering the return of deposits to tenants for let only and rent collect properties
- Seeking to appoint new approved contractors when necessary
- Ensuring the office is kept adequately tidy and presentable and up-to-date
This is an ideal career opportunity for an experienced Property Manager keen to progress his/her career in this field. The salary on offer is negotiable and will be highly dependent on the level of experience and expertise of the individual. As a guideline, the salary range is likely to be in the region of £25-26,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com