Property Manager / Team Leader – Award Winning and Innovative Company – Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, South West London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2017-03-03 03 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 May 2017
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a company that are looking to evolve the private shared rental sector in London. This award winning and innovative company is looking to employ an experienced Property Manager / Team Leader to join its successful team based in Clapham.
Our client’s culture is built on constant improvement; therefore they are looking for someone who has an open mind and passion for personal and professional growth. You will be working within a team of inspirational and forward thinking individuals who are looking to provide a concierge property management service to landlords and tenants.
To be considered you will ideally have at least 2 years experience in residential property management dealing with tenants and landlords.
The role will include the following:
- Managing the successful Property Management department
- Reporting to the director
- Front line customer service
- Organising contractor work schedules
- Key management
- New property set ups
- Check ins and check outs
- Licensing properties and planning with local boroughs
- Sourcing and purchasing house-ware items and parts
- Monthly property inspections
- Managing budgets.
- Be a problem solver
- Natural team leader
- Be inspirational
- Impeccable communication skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Gets satisfaction from providing a great service to people
- Have a love for property
- Have a strong understanding of house sharing
- Have a passion for London life
- Full UK driving licence.
This position offers a salary of £30,000-£35,000 plus exciting benefits. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.